ABOUT US - BALTIMORE
Intercon Truck Equipment, Inc. is located in Joppa, MD. approximately 15 miles north of Baltimore, one mile off exit #74 of I-95.
Intercon operates from a state of the art 40,000 sq. ft. facility on five acres. The facility includes a fabrication department, production bays, paint prep bays, paint booth, parts room and offices.
- Fabrication Department: Four (4) body fabrication jigs capable of manufacturing up to 30 ft. long bodies. A plasma table to preciously cut and score various materials through a CAD design program. A hydraulic brake and shear for bending and cutting sheets of various metals. An iron worker to punch holes in plates of steel.
- Production Bays: Eight (8) bays with capacity to work on 16 trucks simultaneously.
- Paint Prep Bays: Two (2) bays dedicated to the preparation of truck bodies and cabs for painting.
- Paint Booth: Located in a partitioned area of the facility, a 40 ft. paint booth capable of handling vehicles up to 35 ft. long. We have computerized tinting and custom paint matching.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service (Severe Winter Weather): Intercon opens Parts and Service during severe winter weather. The Snow Emergency Number is: 410.679.4900