Intercon Truck of Baltimore and Intercon Truck Equipment of Philadelphia both install and maintain the full line of Maxon liftgates. Our customers can order genuine Maxon liftgate parts from our Joppa, Maryland or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania locations.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Intercon Truck wants to make ordering Maxon liftgate parts as easy as possible. To be sure we can help you to the best of our abilities, it is important that you know the following information about your Maxon liftgate:
- Serial Number
- Model Number and/or Maximum Weight Capacity
- Platform Size and Material (Steel or Aluminum)
- Part Number and Quantity of desired Parts
If you are having difficulty locating your Model Number or Serial Number, both can be found on a tag in a location that is dependent on the type of liftgate you have:
- Tuck-Under Style Liftgates – Passengers side, on the main frame or on the platform.
- Column Lifts and Rail Lifts – On the inside of one of the rail columns.
- GPC and Cantilever – On the Drivers side of the gate
When ordering parts, please include as much information as possible. If this information is not available, a complete written description, sketch or photograph of the required part will help to correctly identify and deliver the needed part to you.