Where Workmanship Lasts a Lifetime
With Alum-line’s motto, “Where Workmanship Lasts a Lifetime,” they promise reliable products built with the value and strength needed to last years and years without committing your time and money into multiple repairs.
When it comes to customer service, Alum-Line always goes the extra mile. They make sure your calls and emails are responded promptly to from a professional; not to mention, they always have staff on hand to take care of their customers, they have a fully stocked parts department, and even a full service shop for repairs and installations. On top of all that, also included is a five year workmanship warranty—a repair form is even available online.
Since its beginning in 1986, Alum-Line has realized a steady growth in all aspects of its operation. To keep pace with the increased demand, they’ve added additional manufacturing space over 18 of the last 25 years. Total “under-roof” facilities are now at more than 120,000 square feet. Not only has Alum-Line expanded its manufacturing space but they have also developed nationally. The increased sales have been a result of adding more dealers, with a total of over 200 across the nation.
If you are looking for Alum-line replacement parts, visit our Alum-line parts landing page. If you would like to become the proud owner of an Alum-line truck body or trailer, fill out a quote request form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
- Contractor Component Service Bodies combine the advantages of both a service body and a platform body. This results in giving the strength of having the platform with the flexibility of all types of aluminum storage boxes.
- Pro-Body Contractor Service Bodies provide heavy-duty truck bodies equipped with the style you are looking for. There are many features and options to choose from with this body, such as extra-wide fender flares, tapered running boards and side skirting. Additional options include louvers and lights in the bulkhead, any size tool boxes-above or below the floor, and step bumpers. Aircraft-grade heavy-duty aluminum extrusions for Component Bodies provide you with a professional-looking, and performing product.
- Gooseneck Style Truck Beds are a heavy duty truck bed designed for rugged use in a gooseneck or ranch style. These aluminum flatbed truck bodies are available in lengths from 6′ to 28′. The optional ½” main frame allows you to haul up to 24,000 Lbs.
- Popular Style Truck Beds have capacities of up to 24,000 Lbs available. Available in lengths from 6′ to 28′ these aluminum flatbed truck bodies can be customized to fit your needs.
- Specialized Truck Beds are custom designed to your specifications. These heavy duty aluminum flatbed truck bodies are designed for rugged use.
- Standard Truck Beds are designed to fit any Ford, GMC, or Dodge one-ton truck. Standard features include two LED stop/tail/turn lights, LED marker lights, louvered window bulkhead, and outside stake pockets with rub rail.
FIRE & RESCUE BODIES
- Fire & Brush Bodies are made to endure off-road use and built to last a lifetime. These bodies have many options available, allowing you to have a truck body with a professional look at an affordable price. Choose from a standard size, or have it custom-built to match your specific needs.
- Emergency Rescue Bodies offer many options to choose from when designing your heavy duty truck bodies. Diamond plate aluminum, smooth, or painted aluminum finish are just some of the options available that allow your truck body to have a professional look at an affordable price.
- Pro-Hauler Heavy-Duty Bodies are western style all-aluminum truck beds loaded with appealing looks and features. You will appreciate the heavy-duty construction and custom design that will make your truck a one-of-a kind. Smooth sides or diamond plate construction is just one of the choices available in customizing your new aluminum truck bed.
- Bumper-Pull All-Aluminum Enclosed Trailers use the advantage of specially designed aluminum extrusions with unitized and welded construction.
- Bumper Pull Open Automotive Trailers offer years of reassured use and weight savings advantages, with better-built ramps to their hitch design, and a wide array of customization options.
- Gooseneck Enclosed Automotive Trailers come in models up to 44′ in length, using the advantage of specially-designed aluminum extrusions with unitized and welded construction.
- Gooseneck Open Automotive Trailers standard features include 40″ channel in their nose design, 2″ extruded aluminum tongue and groove floor and +” thick mainframe.
- Gooseneck Open Wedge Deck Trailers while available in two and three car models, also include a large storage area underneath the auto deck.
- Bumper-Pull Dump Trailers are built strong, utilizing ½” thick main frame with added gusseting and welded construction. Not to mention non-skid tongue-and-groove extruded aluminum flooring, electric double-acting hoist with subframe, steel rims with radial tires, electric brakes on all axles, and a heavy-duty single-speed landing leg.
- Gooseneck Dump Trailers are built strong, utilizing ½” thick main frame with added gusseting and welded construction. Not to mention non-skid tongue-and-groove extruded aluminum flooring, electric double-acting hoist with subframe, steel rims with radial tires, electric brakes on all axles, and a heavy-duty single-speed landing leg.
ENCLOSED CARGO TRAILERS
- Bumper-Pull Enclosed Trailers are famous for their ability to customize. Dual Line Enclosed Cargo Trailers are specifically designed for individuals who would like an enclosed trailer, but need an open utility trailer as well.
- Dual-Line Removable Sides Trailers feature a thicker side skin, and specially-designed extrusions for a unique structure. Enclosed Cargo Trailers all feature heavy-duty aluminum construction as standard.
- Gooseneck Enclosed Trailers offer extruded tongue-and-groove aluminum floor, one-piece aluminum roof, side door, full-swing rear door, and rubber torsion axles with electric brakes.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT TRAILERS
- Bumper-Pull Flatbed Trailers standard features include all-aluminum bed using tongue and groove extruded aluminum flooring, 3″ rub rail and heavy duty stake pockets on 24″ centers, 7000 Lb. axles, and more.
- Bumper-Pull Skid-Loader Flatbed Trailers offers standard features including exclusive 2″ extruded tongue-and-groove aluminum flooring, 10″ x 1/2″ thick aluminum channel super structure, reinforced nose design, and quality workmanship from end-to-end.
- Gooseneck Flatbed Trailers standard features include our exclusive 2″ extruded tongue-and-groove aluminum flooring, 10″ x 1/2″ thick aluminum channel super structure, reinforced nose design, and quality workmanship from end-to-end.
- Gooseneck Flatbed Hotshot Trailers offer include non-skid tongue and groove aluminum extruded aluminum flooring, steel rims with radial tires, electric brakes on each axle, a low profile gooseneck nose, heavy duty stake pockets, and more.
- Gooseneck Low-Profile Flatbed Trailers standard features include an all aluminum bed using tongue and groove extruded aluminum flooring with cross members built into the flooring every 4″.
- Gooseneck Skid-Loader Flatbed Trailers comes standard with extruded aluminum tongue and groove flooring, recessed swivel type tie-down rings, heavy-duty walk-on fenders and adjustable fold-up ramps.
- Commercial Bumper-Pull Trailers come standard with 7′ inside height, rubber lining on all walls, thick rubber mats on the floor, chest or butt bars, double doors or full swing rear door openings.
- Commercial Double-Deck Trailers come standard with non-skid tongue-and-groove aluminum extruded flooring, rear rubber dock bumper across lower rear frame with skid plate, steel rims with radial tires, and electric brakes on each axle.
- Commercial Gooseneck Trailers come with many standard features including aluminum extruded flooring, rear rubber dock bumper across lower rear frame with skid plate, steel rim with radial tires, spare tire carrier, and electric brakes on each axle.
- Dual-Line Small Livestock Trailers come with many standard features including aluminum extruded flooring, rear rubber dock bumper across lower rear frame with skid plate, steel rim with radial tires, spare tire carrier, and electric brakes on each axle.
- Horse Bumper-Pull Trailers are equipped with a removable top to convert into utility trailers. Dual-Line aluminum livestock trailers come standard with extruded aluminum flooring, two rubber torsion E-Z lube axles, full-swing center gate, and rear gate with slide-by door.
- Horse Gooseneck Trailers come standard with 7′ inside height, rubber lining on all walls, thick rubber mats on the floor, chest or butt bars, double doors or full swing rear door openings, two axles with four wheel brakes, commercial rated trailer tires with spare tire and wheel included.
- Showmaster Full-Height Small Livestock Trailers are designed for your medium-duty hauling needs. Standard side height is 6 foot, with optional heights up to 7 foot.
- Showmaster Low-Pro Small Livestock Trailers are very affordable trailers designed for your medium-duty hauling needs. Standard inside height is 5 foot, with other heights available.
SPORT AND TOY HAULERS
- Camping Trailers / Toy Haulers are an excellent multi-use trailer with roof racks available for hauling anything including bikes, boats, kayaks, and all of your gear and equipment.
- Enclosed Motorcycle / Snowmobile Trailers feature various doors, ramps, and window options, along with the ability to be customized for various colors and interior designs.
- Motorcycle Pull-Behind Totes are designed to handle over 500 Lbs of cargo, boast additional storage space on top and in the hitch area. Other features include an Aerodynamic front, flip-top storage lid with gas shocks, diamond plate construction, and heavy-duty fenders.
- Open Motorcycle/Snowmobile Trailers include some standard features such as 3′ I-beam cross members on 10″ centers, extruded outside frame rail, reinforced hitch, recessed rope rings, and electric brakes.
UTILITY EQUIPMENT TRAILERS
- Open Utility, Heavy-Duty Trailers include many standard features and options such as tongue-and-groove extruded flooring, steel rims, radial tires, and a 6″ utility railing.
- Pro-Utility, Open Light-Duty Trailers feature aluminum extruded main frame and floor, aluminum wheels, tilt deck or ramp models, outside stake pockets, and electric brakes.
The Alum-Line Above Body Aluminum Boxes are built with the same quality materials and workmanship as all of their other aluminum products; built for a lifetime of use. These aluminum tool boxes are designed to mount on the pickup rail or the top side of a flatbed trailer. Some of the many standard features of Above Body Aluminum Boxes include cables to hold the doors level when open, a drip edge to provide added weather protection, and mounting kits for easy installation. Shelving is also available to provide extra storage. Choose from standard sizes, or design your own custom size so that you have aluminum tool boxes to fit your needs.
The Alum-Line Backpack Aluminum Boxes are built with the same quality materials and workmanship as all of their other aluminum products; built with workmanship to last a lifetime. Backpack Aluminum Boxes solve the growing storage needs we all have by providing two levels of storage with two access doors on either side, allowing easy storing of the things you can’t do without. The Backpack Aluminum Boxes add versatile, safe storage to your truck without interfering with normal truck operations, such as dumping, loading, and hauling. Backpack Aluminum Boxes are available in both “I” and “L” configurations.
The Alum-Line Cross Over Aluminum Boxes are built with the same quality materials and workmanship as all of their other aluminum products; built for a lifetime of use. Crossover tool boxes are built with commercial use in mind, with heavy gauge aluminum and continuous welded seams where you need it most. Durable hardware includes stainless steel double-connecting paddle latches and smooth operating gas prop lids. The lids on Crossover Aluminum Boxes are reinforced with tubing on the inside, and this provides a reassured stability and strength allowing any weight to be stacked on top.
Built for a lifetime of use are what Alum-Line’s Custom Aluminum Boxes are all about. Your aluminum box will have the customized style you’ve been looking for, and it will fit any kind space you have. Aluminum Custom Boxes have the strength to stand up to all types of rugged use, while still providing extra storage.
Alum-Line Low Profile Aluminum Boxes are built with the same quality materials and workmanship as all of their other aluminum products; built for a lifetime of use. Low-Profile Aluminum Boxes are a perfect match with Crossover Aluminum Boxes to fit the side of your truck. Sizes are available to run the full length of your truck bed. These aluminum tool boxes will dress up your truck with a professional look and provide extra room for aluminum storage boxes as well, and security is not an issue with key lock stainless steel paddle handle latches. These aluminum tool boxes are a must have for any heavy-duty pickup truck.
Alum-Line Property/Tack Top-Lid Aluminum Boxes are built with the same quality materials and workmanship as all of their other aluminum products; built with workmanship to last a lifetime. Property/Tack Top Lid Aluminum Boxes are lightweight, durable, and easy-to-carry from place to place. These boxes come standard with padlock clasps, a lift–out storage tray, and spring-loaded grab handles. The lids of Top-Lid Aluminum Boxes provide worry-free stability and strength permitting any weight to be stacked on top.
RV TOP LID BOXES
Alum-Line RV Top Lid Aluminum Boxes are built with the same quality materials and workmanship as all of our other aluminum products; built with workmanship to last a lifetime. The lids of Top-Lid Aluminum Boxes provide reassured stability and strength permitting any weight to be stacked on top. RV Top-Lid Aluminum Boxes have notched lids allowing you to fit the aluminum tool boxes tight to the front of the vehicle. The aluminum tool boxes can be opened from either side due to interlocking paddle latches. A nice safety feature is the ability of the driver to have full view out of the rearview window.
TOP LID BOXES
Alum-Line Standard Models Top-Lid Aluminum Boxes are built with the same quality materials and workmanship as all of their other aluminum products; built with workmanship to last a lifetime. Standard model Top-Lid Aluminum Boxes are lifetime strong, featuring a top open lid. Additionally, standard models include a continuous piano hinge lid-strong enough to stand on, stainless locking paddle slam latches, and cable door hold-backs. These aluminum tool boxes are a must have.
The Alum-Line Aluminum Underbody Boxes are built with the same quality materials and workmanship as all of their other aluminum products; built for a lifetime of use. Underbody boxes are the perfect thing to give your truck’s underside the style and functionality you have been looking for while also being strong enough to stand up to all types of rugged use, and still perfectly serving their purpose.
Alum-Line Aluminum Dog Boxes are built with the same quality, heavy duty materials, and workmanship as their construction boxes, in addition to being lightweight, durable, and easy to carry from place to place. This is a one-time aluminum dog box built with quality to last. These aluminum boxes have a specific design and special features that come standard, but are sure to tailor-fit your needs. The workmanship of Alum-Line aluminum boxes is sure to satisfy, making aluminum dog boxes a must-have. The lids of Aluminum Dog Boxes provide worry-free stability and strength allowing any weight to be able to be stacked on top. Other dimensions of the Alum-Line Aluminum Dog Boxes are available to fit your particular needs.
This is the answer to hauling your ATV and other equipment simultaneously with your dogs. The Dog Box Trailers are built with the same quality, heavy-duty materials and workmanship as our other Alum-Line products. Offering aluminum dog boxes and room to haul all of your equipment, the Dog Box Trailers are the ideal hunting trailer. A custom cargo trailer of your dreams can be built with as many dog boxes or as much cargo space needed to match your needs.