HOOKED ON QUALITY
Swaploader’s Mission Statement is, “Swaploader is committed to offering the finest ‘Hook-lift Hoist System’ in the Industry, resulting in total customer satisfaction while providing a fair and adequate return on the investment for the customer.” Swaploader U.S.A., Ltd., located in Des Moines, Iowa, is a sister company of EFCO Corp., a leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor of Systems for Concrete Construction.
EFCO, with over 65 years of manufacturing expertise, began the development of Swaploader through a Swedish subsidiary in the early 1980’s. At that time, EFCO manufactured hook-lift hoists that were marketed in Europe and used by the Swedish military. Benefiting from the valuable experience gained in Europe, EFCO brought Swaploader to the U.S. two decades ago.
With EFCO’s state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and capabilities, and unparalleled engineering expertise, Swaploader was completely overhauled to meet EFCO’s exacting standards; it was totally Americanized with all-American parts and built to suit the needs of American haulers. The features and benefits of a Swaploader hooklift can be summarized in some fine bulletpoints:
- DUAL LIFT/DUMP CYLINDERS provide excellent load stability during the mount, dismount and dump cycles.
- SLIDE THROUGH REAR BODY LOCKS are designed to safely secure the body or container to the hoist. The locks, in conjunction with the Sliding Jib, allows the operator to re-position the body or container on the hoist.
- DUAL REAR PIVOT SECTIONS provides true dump truck capabilities while securing the body or container in the body locks of the hoist and provides breakaway power for lifting heavy loads off the ground.
- SLIDING JIB DESIGN, by the use of a hydraulic cylinder, positions and secures the body or container in the rear body locks of the hoist. The Sliding Jib, in conjunction with the Slide Through Rear Body Locks, allows the operator to re-position the body or container on the hoist.
- ADJUSTABLE JIB enhances the versatility of the SwapLoader hoist to adjust between different hook heights without the use of tools or hydraulics allowing for the exchange of bodies in a matter of minutes.
- LOW-PRESSURE HYDRAULICS designed to allow for easy sharing with other hydraulic powered equipment (spreaders, tarps, water tanks, etc.).
- DUAL INTEGRAL COUNTERBALANCE VALVES incorporated into each hydraulic cylinder offer unmatched safety and protection from an unforeseen loss of pressure.
- HOIST MAINFRAME’S heavy duty “Z” rail design provides for a safe and strong mainframe.
- GREASE ZERKS & BRONZE BUSHINGS at all pivot points to provide easy access for basic maintenance and the expulsion of contaminants.
- NYLATRON SLIDE PADS allow for ease of loading and unloading bodies or containers.
- JIB LOCK-OUT VALVE safety feature prevents the accidental jib cylinder operation when the body is raised in a dump mode.
- 4-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY demonstrates Swaploader’s confidence in their product.
Today, Swaploader maintains their commitment of quality first. Swaploader vows to stay on the cutting edge of the hook-lift hoist industry, and they guarantee superior service to their distributors and customers. If you are looking for Swaploader hooklift replacement parts, you can shop for parts based on your model on ITE Parts. If you would like to become the proud owner of a Swaploader hooklift unit, and even get it installed, fill out a quote request form and we will get back to you as soon as possible!