THE WORLD LEADER FOR STABILITY
When Bud Harsh made his first hoist back in 1948, he introduced a product destined to become a true world leader, in truck hydraulics, nothing quite like it had ever happened before. HARSH hoists work faultlessly, day in day out, in the toughest conditions around the globe; from Colorado to Canada, throughout Europe, and Asia.
Remembering yesterday, making a difference today and preparing for a brilliant tomorrow.
If you are looking for Harsh replacement parts, visit our Harsh parts landing page. If you would like to become the proud owner of a Harsh Hoist, fill out a quote request form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Significant to HARSH, is the difference between chassis and body tilt. In the most extreme test conditions ever produced, the HARSH hoist locked the body squarely to the chassis, resisting all side loads, with NO product damage at all, and earning the right to be called a world leader.
New & IMPROVED
Harsh’s New Generation Cylinders are now equipped with the latest advantages:
- Double-stage Sealing.
- High Working Pressure (Up to 3,800 PSI).
- 30,000 Kgs Maximum Lift Capacity.
- Contamination-repelling Gland Nuts.
Each hoist design goes through rigorous “JAWS” testing to ensure quality, stability and reliability. A 20,000 cycle test, including 1/3 of the test simulating overturn situations is the benchmark to be passed by each model.
The same Hoist was granted the CE Certificate of Conformity in the United Kingdom. This means that the Harsh hoist has been certified as the industry’s safest machine for tipping vehicles possible.
WHY CHOOSE HARSH?
- Hoists are manufactured 100% in the United States, from scissor frame to cylinders.
- Hoists are supported by the largest network of certified dealers/installers WORLD WIDE.
- Patented World ORIGINAL Stabilized Under-floor Hoist.
- Trusted Supplier for NASA Space Programs and the US Military.
- Highest Quality ensured by the utilization of the latest in high-tech robots, lasers, CNC machinery, and Solid Modeling, all supported by highly trained and talented people.
- Mission – “Total Quality Customer Care”.
- Vision – “Total Customer Satisfaction”.
- The World Original – The World’s Best – The True World Leader.
- Superior Stability and Unmatched Safety with CE Documentation.
- New Seals and Gland Nuts designed to offer enhanced longevity and performance.
- Chrome Stages – micro-crack technology plus precision grinding and polishing for unmatched finish for optimum sealing surface.
- Confidence – your Harsh hoist is the ONLY hoist with a 7 Year Limited Warranty
DOUBLE-ACTING, SINGLE CYLINDER
DOUBLE-ACTING, TWIN CYLINDER
SINGLE-ACTING, TWIN CYLINDER