It all started in 1951 when H. G. “Jerry” Southern laid the foundation for what would eventually become one of the premiere truck equipment groups on the east coast. From this beginning, Intercon has grown into a strategic partnership of companies that spans three locations with over 160,000 square feet of manufacturing and installation space and employs in excess of 100 team members. We are a company that prides itself on superior products, quality workmanship and customer service.
Intercon Truck Equipment owes its success to its loyal and hard-working employees, many of whom have been with the company 10 years or longer. Without them, we would not be where we are today. We have been building and investing in the truck equipment industry for the last 66 years and plan to build and invest for many more.