Intercon Truck Equipment of Philadelphia | Intercon Truck of Baltimore, PA & MD Service Centers
At Intercon Truck Equipment of Philadelphia and Intercon Truck of Baltimore we offer just about any service you need along with our regular operations equipping service bodies, dump bodies, plows, spreaders etc…
Whether you want to protect your cargo area or the underbody of your vehicle, or you are looking for repairs to existing equipment we might be the service center you are looking for.
- Full service paint shop
- Spray-in bedliners
- Vehicle undercoating
- Commercial vehicle painting services.
- Custom fit hydraulic hoses
- Trailer sales and service – Philadelphia location only (Aston, PA) .
- Parts and Accessories showroom.
- Welding repair
- Truck body/Box Truck Repair
- Box Body Panel Repair and Replacement
- Rear Roll-Up Door Repair, Replacement and Service
- Rear & Side Swing Door Repair, Replacement and Service
- Reefer/ Refrigerated Body Repair
- Truck Body Roof Repair and Replacement
- Upper Rail and Lower Rail Repair and Replacement
- Rear Door Post and Frame Repair and Replacement
- Box Body Floor Repair and Replacement
- Interior Lining and E-track Repair and Installation
- Truck Walkramp Repair and Installation
- Custom Modifications and Equipment Installation
- Rust Damage Repair
- Truck Leak Repairs
- Box Body Swaps
- Steel Supply
- Regular Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum
- Sheet Metal, Plate Metal, or Hardened Plate
- Round or Flat Bars
- Channels, Beams and Angles
- Round, Square or Rectangular tubing/pipe
- Fabrication Service
- 6′ x 10′ Plasma Table, capable of cutting any shape of part or design after a meticulous drafting process via AutoCAD. We can even use it to cut out company logos to use as a sign!
- 600-Ton Break, which can form 14-Gauge up to 1/2″ up to 18′ in length. Perfect for the walls of a custom truck body.
- 200-Ton Break, which can form smaller parts up to 8′ in length. Notable use of this was the Hitch Plate that was made for the front of a truck
- 10′ Shear, which can cut up to 3/16″
- Iron Worker, for punching or cutting of Bars, Channels, or Angles
- 28″ Hydraulic Chop Saw, for cutting up to 10″ of structural metals
Call today to discuss your service needs, or REQUEST A QUOTE now!